Future of Financial Intelligence Sharing (FFIS) Programme
Nick Maxwell focuses on anti-corruption and anti-money laundering research and events that bring together private, public and third sector stakeholders to improve the way we collectively disrupt corruption, money laundering, terrorist financing and human trafficking. He currently manages the delivery of the Future of Financial Intelligence Sharing (FFIS) programme, in partnership with the RUSI Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies. Prior to developing the FFIS programme, NJM Advisory’s work has involved projects with:
UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Launched in Sept 2016, NJM Advisory is a consulting and research company founded by Nick J Maxwell.
Prior to that role, Nick’s professional career has included:
– Up to the end of June 2016, Nick headed up the Transparency International team focused on the 2016 London Anti Corruption Summit.
– Head of Research and Advocacy for Transparency International UK;
– Liaison Officer for a NATO taskforce, providing anti money laundering specialist advice in Afghanistan;
– International Economics Programme Manager at Chatham House (the Royal Institute of International Affairs);
– Secretariat for the Leading Group on International Financial Transactions for Sustainable Development (G20 publication administered by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs);
– Public Policy Manager for ICAEW (one of the largest accountancy institutes in the world); and
– Parliamentary Adviser to the British Chambers of Commerce.